Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nothing New


There's nothing too new or exciting going on in our house this week. I'm trying to figure out a new routine that works for our family. The weather has finally cooled off and its so nice. The kids have been able to go outside or play at the park everyday. Yesterday afternoon, they found 2 pieces of rope in the garage. They tied them together and then tied one end to one of the big palm trees in front of our house. The other end they tied to Cody's tricycle and he pedaled as hard as he could to try to pull the tree down. You see...they needed some wood to build a tree house and this was clearly the only option!!! It kept them busy for about and hour so I'm not complaining. Maybe I"ll post a picture of the bike riding later!

1 comments:

jess and scott said...

I can just imagine them trying to pull the tree down. Hilarious. Too bad you didn't get a picture of the kid trying to tangle Bryn in the soccer goal!