Monday, December 17, 2007

Cody



Cody has been in the mood for posing lately so here are a few pictures. He really does wear a shirt most of the time. His new thing though is to stick his whole head under the sink in an attempt to fix his hair. This hairstyling technique almost always results in a VERY wet shirt which he sheds immediately! So, did you notice how short Abby's outfit is in the legs??? I think I'm going to have to pack it away for New Baby Marker.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I know its not genetically possible...but I swear that boy has a little Uncle Dave in him:)

bloggingchristy said...

Cody has the same problem as Stacey, she is a nudist! The only thing that is good about her is that she is still small enough to wear onsies! She can't take them off!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. What is wrong with his hair in the first place that he needs to "fix"?