Its a busy week at our house. Tomorrow is Cody's 3rd birthday, Thursday is Valentine's Day, and Friday night we're having a party at church. Yesterday I ended up having to take Abby to the doctor and then for a chest x-ray (with Bryn and Cody in tow.) It made for a long afternoon, but thatnkfully they were very well behaved. Last night the Smiths came over for dinner and Family Home Evening. Today we were going to do storytime at the library and playgroup, but since Abby's sick we're going to just hang around home. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a lot done. My friend Ann is coming over tonight to craft so it would probably be nice if the craftroom was clean enough for us both to work in there!!
Last night I finished Bryn's valentines. The little card is attached to a heart shaped cookie cutter. Inside I wrote, "You're cut out to be my valentine!" and then Bryn signed them, "Love, Bryn." I think they're pretty cute. Today I need to work on her gift for her teacher. I'm going to decorate a little paper mache heart shaped box and fill it with chocolate riesens. I'll attach a tag that says, "A few of the "reasons" I love Mrs. Abraham." I'm going to cut out a few small hearts and have Bryn write some things she loves about her teacher and then put the in the box with the candy. I'll post a picture when I'm done.
In other Valentine related news I have to make a centerpeice for one of the dinner tables for our ward party Friday night. I had a fun idea, but can't find battery operated candles anywhere. Have any ideas you're willing to share? And while I'm asking for ideas....Braden and I want to host a fun, adults only party sometime in the upcoming month. We need a fun theme though. Any ideas???



2 comments:
March 14th....3.14 is Pi day. You could be true math geeks and celebrate with pie:)
ok, that is amazing. any excuse to combine pie and math has my vote.
Post a Comment