Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chutes and Ladders (and other stuff)

Braden is a super duper Dad. Tuesday night he managed to fit in a quick game of Chutes and Ladders before he left for some church meetings. (If you look in the bottom right corner you can see Abby watching every move!)
Bryn is quite the little lady. She is so thoughtful and helpful. She loves her little sister and Abby loves her too. She gets a huge smile and her eyes light up when Bryn is around. The sisters already have lots of secrets that they share. Bryn also loves music and dancing. She can hear a song just a few times and sing every word. She thinks she's saving up her money to buy an iPod (we'll see about that!)

I threw this one of Cody in just because. He's such a cute boy. He keeps us all laughing with his great sense of humor. One of the latest things he does that is really funny (without him trying to be) happens when he prays. All of the sudden he's into saying really long thoughtful prayers, which is great, but between each phrase he smacks his lips together. Its the funniest (and strangest thing.) Braden, Bryn, and I can hardly contain ourselves. We have no idea where he got it from, but it is REALLY funny.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

We laughed at the part about Cody. Braden is a good dad, and you are a good mom. So what's Bryn's favorite princess? Maybe she'll get a surprise for her birthday... :)

jess and scott said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Rachel Clare said...

Alright, so... it's fun seeing pictures of your kids because it's so great to see what they look like now! But I have to be honest- when I see pictures of you or Braden, it makes me so nostalgic and sad! I miss "Kansas '02-'03" so bad, and miss you guys like crazy! I saw a video about the 5yr. anniversary of Elizabeth Smart last week and my mind raced to that day. You called me and told me to turn on the news. Seriously- those were the good old days!! Let's make it happen soon, alright?