To celebrate Bryn's birthday (in a few days) she wanted to go to Busch Gardens. We love Busch Gardens and haven't been since January and so we made a day of it yesterday. It rained ALL DAY!! Honestly, we were there from 9 until 5 and I think there was about an hour total when it was not raining. We had a great time anyway...we were just having a great time while VERY wet!!Here's Cody visiting Tyrone's family. (Tyrone is Cody's stuffed animal elephant.) He said he promised Tyrone he'd take a picture to show him.
Bryn with dripping wet hair, but having fun driving a race car.
Me, with dripping wet hair, and my super-duper husband.
Waiting for the new animal show to start. We learned if its raining hard enough they even cancel the shows. Bryn was worried that they might close the restaurants too, but don't worry...I'm pretty sure they'll take your money regardless of the weather!
My fun family at the end of our wet day...even Bryn was catching a ride!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
A Birthday Celebration
Posted by Kristen at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Looks like fun! I love Bryn's hair! Did you get your hair cut too Kris?
I did get my hair cut. It is really short and I love it. I think it looks great (when I haven't been out in the rain all day and don't look like a drowned rat!)
Rain keeps you cool right? It would be a welcome relief to our 110 degree heat. Looks like you had a ton of fun and Happy early Birthday to Bryn!
I am glad you guys had fun despite the rain. Happy Birthday Bryn.
What a great Birthday celebration. It looks like one can have fun in the rain as well as in the sun.
Looks like such a fun day! If I remember correctly, the last time we went to Busch Gardens we got plenty wet from some of the rides alone! The rain probably helped to cool things down, and I know how much the rain is needed in Florida (and Georgia) now! Happy Birthday Bryn!
Requesting a picture of the new hair minus the rain.
I love Bryn's unflappable spirit. No one's gonna make her not enjoy that little car ride—not matter what!
Busch Gardens is such a fun place. There is something for everyone there. The pictures reflect a Happy BirthDAY for everyohe.
Post a Comment