Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Girls

Here is some of what the girls have been up to...

Bryn has been at Gymnastics Camp all week. She's LOVING it. We decided that this might be something she's really interested in so lessons will begin next week. We'll see how it goes!!





Abby continues to be a super happy baby. She's all over the place now. She crawls, pulls herself up, and then cruises around on the furniture. She's also excited about clapping and waving and practices those skills all day. She's just cut 4 new teeth on top so will have a really "toothy" smile soon!

4 comments:

Maile said...

Cute girls! I love the crusing stage and love watching them learn new things, it is so much fun!

jess and scott said...

Bryn! Amazing. You look like a little Nadia! Your mom will have to explain that one to you.
Abby is growing up so fast. Amazing. I can't wait until we get an installment of "the boy".
fffgggggggyytu9ujjjju j ccgcgg ggcgcgggcggvgvgvgvgvgv gbv- from Ella

Courtney said...

Your girls look great! I can't believe how fast Abby is growing up, it is so fun to watch them learn new things. I know you posted this a while ago, but last night I watched SYTYCD for the first time, ya, Bryn and Cody are so much better.

Brad and Cathy said...

Love those movies. Please be careful during Fay. Sounds like you are getting prepared well.