Thursday, August 28, 2008

Proof


To understand this picture you'll have to read my previous post!

Edited to add: I forgot to say the leo on the left is a child's small from the same manufacturer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those leg holes definitely look like an adult size... that's usually a defining characteristic for leotards and swimsuits. A few months ago I bought a swimsuit on ebay that was marked as a misses size 10, and when it arrived, it was definitely a child's size 10. I could barely get my calves through the leg holes. Luckily the seller was very understanding and apologetic, and refunded all my money. Keep fighting it, Kristen! You will win! You have proof!

jess and scott said...

So annoying!

kosure said...

I've just gotta say that these are both really good looking.

Monica said...

I feel your pain, that would make me mad too.