My mom, sisters, and I had a fantastic all girls (no boys or babies) weekend in Atlanta. No one took many pictures (I didn't even bring my camera,) but here are some images to recreate the weekend for you.
Friday we shopped here. We hit H&M, Ikea, Old Navy, and a few other spots.

Friday night we went here and saw Wicked which was the whole reason we all met up in Atlanta. Wicked was FABULOUS and I can't wait to see it when it comes to Ft. Myers in a few months!!

It was a super fantastic weekend. Thanks so much Mom!!!
* I stole this title from my sister who used it for her post about the weekend too!





2 comments:
I am envious. Sounds so fun!
Next time, I'm coming! :)
(I know, I so don't fit in your family- about a foot too short... but really? SO FUN!)
I'm making JT take me to Wicked before it leaves LA. We need to get tickets!!
Post a Comment