I've been such a bad blogger lately and then I do post and its this....
I know that freak snowstorms have been hitting the country this week (LA, Vegas, etc.) Just want to let everyone know we haven't seen any snow here. It has been in the 80s all week which is perfect because I think its supposed to be about 15 degrees when we land in Salt Lake on Sunday. Seeing as I don't own much in footwear other than flip flops and sandals I need to do a little shopping before we leave. Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Winter Weather
Posted by Kristen at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
While you're out could you pick me up some cute boots? ;)
Yeah, I still have your black clogs. They probably wouldn't do you much good either if there's snow. Jealous I'll miss out on the mini family reunion. Have fun!
Post a Comment