Okay, I know that I must have just seen Abby at Stake Conference, but when I saw these pictures I couldn't believe how big and grown-up she looks. What a doll!
I just had this weird wave of sadness looking at these pictures- Bryn was SO tiny when we last saw you guys! I can't believe that I don't know your kids. We NEED TO SEE YOU!
7 comments:
Very cute...does this mean you have a camera?:)
yes we do....a nice one:)
Okay, I know that I must have just seen Abby at Stake Conference, but when I saw these pictures I couldn't believe how big and grown-up she looks. What a doll!
When goofballs breed.
I just had this weird wave of sadness looking at these pictures- Bryn was SO tiny when we last saw you guys! I can't believe that I don't know your kids. We NEED TO SEE YOU!
Thanks for the pictures. We trust you all had a great time in the Keys.
Does Cody carry two animals or is one Abby's?
Post a Comment