1. Pandora- If you haven't tried Pandora Radio yet you should (www.pandora.com.) It creates "stations" just for you depending on your music preferences. Right now I'm loving the PM Dawn station. (and I feel old because Tyler's never heard of PM Dawn and Betsy couldn't name one of their songs.)
2. Brie- When we get home from church on Sunday, I put Cody and Abby down for naps and Bryn and I break out the brie and crackers. It is our special treat and I love it (so does she.)
3. Candace- Candace is a friend of mine from church. She's also finishing up beauty school and has started doing my hair. Its nice to have a friend that I trust and who does a good job working on my hair. She's already managed to camouflage the gray and gave me a cute in-between cut while we wait for my bangs to grow out.
4. Almonds- Every once in a while they have these almonds at Sam's....they're toasted and they're covered with cocoa powder. They're delicious!
5. Brick Breaker- It is a game on Braden's Blackberry to which I've become addicted. I'm not a video game person...I don't generally like them and am not generally good at them, but I LOVE Brick Breaker!
If you've got a few fab things you'd like to share you can consider yourself tagged!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Five Fab Things
Posted by Kristen at 5:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What is PM Dawn?
I <3 Brie cheese.
Post a Comment