AHHHHHHH! What happened to our precious Abby? Those stitches are mean-looking!
she fell and hit her head on our bed. i'm not sure what exactly she hit, but it did some damage. she was tough though. she seems to feel fine now!
Ouch!!! That looks like it hurt! Getting her to not touch would be my problem with Leilani.Glad to know that she is okay.
Ouch! Poor Abby, that looks like it hurt. Glad to know she's okay, other than the 6 stitches.
I told Braden that he and you need eyebrow wounds, then you'll be finished and a gem will appear somewhere.
ah yes- it does look much worse on here! :) Donna
Abby we love you and hope you are feeling better.
Eeeeek! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AHHHHHHH! What happened to our precious Abby? Those stitches are mean-looking!
she fell and hit her head on our bed. i'm not sure what exactly she hit, but it did some damage. she was tough though. she seems to feel fine now!
Ouch!!! That looks like it hurt!
Getting her to not touch would be my problem with Leilani.
Glad to know that she is okay.
Ouch! Poor Abby, that looks like it hurt. Glad to know she's okay, other than the 6 stitches.
I told Braden that he and you need eyebrow wounds, then you'll be finished and a gem will appear somewhere.
ah yes- it does look much worse on here! :) Donna
Abby we love you and hope you are feeling better.
Eeeeek! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment