Thursday, October 15, 2009

TWO!

breakfast in bed (pancakes with strawberries, sausage, and oj)a new movie from cody (she didn't want to take off her halloween shirt for bed the night before and it wasn't worth the fight!!) if you look closely you can see a huge smile under that hair!

new water table (from mom and dad) and princess accessories (from bryn)


obligatory birthday shirt made by mom
happy birthday abby jan! you are so funny, loving, and dramatic. we love you and are so thankful you're part of our family.




7 comments:

jess and scott said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Abby!

Jenn said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Abby! Kristen, didn't we see each other in the temple dressing room when you were pregnant with her? I can't beleive it's been that long! :)

Anonymous said...

Janner, you are cuter than ever. We hope you had a great day! (Sorry we forgot to call.)

Steve and Donna said...

I knew you would blog before you left :) The number 'Two' shirt was great, plus you made it.

Rob said...

Happy Birthday Abby! We love you!

Maile said...

Happy Birthday Abby Jan! You look so grown up! So much fun!

Emalia said...

Happy Birthday to Abby! I found your blog from Donna Thompson's--hope you don't mind if I add it to my list. :-) Ours is tillotsonfamily.blogspot.com. Love the pictures of all 4 of your kids.
~Emalia