All you need right? Cute!
I hope you keep the original to scrapbook :)
Awesome! He's got all the right stuff on the list.
hahaha that made me smile, what a cute boy!
Great list Cody. We are sure you are going to have a great time with your Dad. Kristen, thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures, we enjoy seeing the children develop and grow. Hope to see the children on Skype soon.
So cute! Hope you got all his supplies!
Reminds me of an old note....I outside, ate 4 donuts and boul of cerel.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
All you need right? Cute!
I hope you keep the original to scrapbook :)
Awesome! He's got all the right stuff on the list.
hahaha that made me smile, what a cute boy!
Great list Cody. We are sure you are going to have a great time with your Dad. Kristen, thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures, we enjoy seeing the children develop and grow. Hope to see the children on Skype soon.
So cute! Hope you got all his supplies!
Reminds me of an old note....I outside, ate 4 donuts and boul of cerel.
Post a Comment