Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am a runner...

Chances are if you read this you've heard that I've become a runner. Here's proof:



Cody and I finishing the John Clay/ Pilots Club 5k.
my big race

"Big race" shirt and 13.1 sticker on my car.
(i'm looking right into the sun after running 5 miles. that is why is look so cute!)





8 comments:

Maile said...

You are awesome! I am in envy, I tried to get up at 5 this summer and I was doing fairly well until it got hot. You would think that it isn't that hot that early in the morning, but man it was! Hopefully with the cooler weather coming on, I can get up enough energy and get my okole out of bed!

Way to go 13.1!

Maile said...

BTW I love the sister pic, so cute!

Gunnell Family said...

Congrats to both you and Cody on the race! I agree with Maile you are awesome and the sister pic is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Girl you look GOOD.

heidiluxe said...

i am especially amazed at your running ability in the heat! that is so impressive.

Jessica said...

how awesome! i wish i could say i was a runner right now. congrats on the half-marathon. one day i think i want to tackle one of those. maybe.

Melica and Aaron said...

Kristen - I just realized that when I switched over my blog list somehow I lost you guys. I had some catching up to do. I am so impressed with your running - and REALLY impressed that Cody ran that far! We must get together some time since the whole summer flew by. What are the chances that Collier county and Lee county will have the same day off?? We will have to plan way ahead! Talk to you soon. --Melica

Emalia said...

Congrats on finishing your half marathon!! Good for you. I actually really like your rock star shirt--it might be the cutest 'race' shirt I've ever seen. :-)