Thursday, January 31, 2008

A peek in my purse

My super duper sister-in-law Marisa and I tagged each other today with one of these blog things and since she was such a good sport about it I figured I would be too. (honestly, I kinda like doing this kind of stuff...dorky, huh?)

Let me start by telling you there were granola bar crumbs at the very bottom, but I threw those away rather than dumping them on the floor! Other than that there was:

-my turquoise wallet (for some reason I thought when I moved to Florida that having a turquoise wallet would be fun...I'm over that, but buying a new wallet is at the bottom of my to-do list!)

-a bottle of hand sanitizer (I have 2 pre-schoolers and a baby...enough said)

-Orbit gum

-the "prize" froma Chik-Fil-A kids meal (in case you've never been to CFA, they don't really do toys or anything like that...just educational things, usually books...this one is a set of flashcards titled Presidents and the First Ladies 1913-1969)

-a cereal bar

-invitations to our Valentine's party that's not going to happen :(

-a headband

-1 baby sock

-2 things of Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss ( I love this stuff and am always losing it)

-Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil (this stuff is AWESOME...if you've never tried it you should!)

So Jes and Boo...let's have a peek!!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

These blog things ARE dorky but I love doing them too! So now that I know you like it I will always tag you. Hahaha. And I love the one baby sock.

Rachel Clare said...

Geez Kris. You're totally clean. I'm tempted to dump my bag tonight just to see what's in there! A whole lot more junk than yours, for sure!