I've been tagged by Betsy. So here is more than you ever wanted to know about me...
10 years ago: I was a junior at Springfield College. I was working at the North End Youth Center and at the rock climbing wall on campus once a week.
5 things on my to do list today: 1)make a couple of baby blankets, 2) figure out exactly what I'm going to make for food at Saturday's baby shower, 3) laundry, 4)buy diapers, 5) pick up fruit in backyard (or get Bryn and Cody to do it!!)
Things I enjoy: crafts (particularly papercrafting,) reading, music, cooking, sports
What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire? Get out of this house!!! I'd like to travel, build my dream home, buy a place on the beach (I could go on and on.)
Three of my bad habits: procrastinating, biting my nails, checking my email a bazillion times a day
5 places I have lived: 1) Lawrence, Kansas 2) Livermore, California 3) Naples, Florida 4)North Attleboro, Massachusetts 5) Norwich, New York
5 jobs I have had 1) Youth/Teen Director (Hockomock YMCA) 2) substitute teacher 3) camp counselor 4) National Sponsor liason (for Gus Macker) 5) rock climbing wall instructor
5 things people don't know about me
1) I like to eat my meals one dish at a time.
2) I didn't eat red meat for 6-7 years.
3) I haven't eaten a hot dog or sausage since Shawn Sastri told me what they were made out of at Y camp.
4) I hated crafts of all sort until I got married (or right around then.)
5) In high school I didn't think (nor did I care to) I'd ever get married, nevermind have kids. Look at me now!!
Now I have to tag 5 people to dilvuge their personal information...Rachel, Christy, Katie, Marisa, and Jessica.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Braden and Kristen at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sorry it's taken me so long we moved but I will post my answers today!
Post a Comment