We're excited to introduce a band that's sure to be the next big thing. They haven't come up with a name yet, but there's Cody on drums, Jenna playing the cymbal, and Bryn on vocals (of course.) Enjoy!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That is some exceptional talent! I can't wait to see Bryn on American Idol instead of some of the dorks who are on it now!
That's great. It reminds me startlingly of Krtysy. Whose name was first. (of course)
Kristen:
Thanks for posting on my blog. We actually bought a little kit at a book fair. You put the mentos in a cylinder that screws on top of a 2 liter bottle of pop. The rocket fits on top of the cylinder. When you are ready you pull a cord that lets the mentos drop into the soda and creates a reaction (geyser).
I had a file full of ideas of things to do with my children when they were little. It is a great thing to have.
I LOVE IT. Although...check Jes's blog...I may be a little competition for lead singer:)
Your kids are too cute! We love the musical talent they have. Keep it up!
Hope you don't mind but I'm going to link this from my blog. It's so dang cute. And Jenna's smiling....you just don't get that on camera very often!
Well written article.
Post a Comment