Every once in a while I get an idea in my head and can't do anything else until I take care of it. Last night/this morning at 4am (I couldn't sleep) I decided I needed to make aprons for Bryn and Cody. So after Abby's nap this morning we headed to JoAnn's to get the stuff we needed. This afternoon I cut the fabric and sewed them. They're really simple, but I think they turned out pretty cute. I think I'm going to make one like this for myself next.
Friday, February 22, 2008
One Track Mind
Posted by Kristen at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love the aprons. You have to let me know how hard it is to do the one you are making for yourself.
I love how you are like, no big deal, I'm just gonna go whip up some really cute aprons for my kids really quick. YOU ARE AMAZING. I love aprons because I feel like a 50s housewife when I wear one. But mine isn't cute and homemade like yours are!
I'm very impressed. I definitely could not come up with that kind of idea at 4 am. All I can think about is how fast I can get back to sleep!
CUTE CUTE CUTE. Did you know that I'm in a huge apron phase? I love half aprons and wear them often with jeans. I love the ruffles. I'm SO going to try this.
We miss you guys! When can we meet up??
I love the background.
Hello, those are so cute!! I wish that I could just go get fabric and whip up some aprons! Did you even use a pattern?
Post a Comment