Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Card Swap

This is the card I made for this month's card swap with my Hostess Club. Its always fun to see what everyone comes up with. I find that I buy stuff a lot, but think its too pretty to use so it just sits in a drawer in my craft room. The brown polka dot paper and brown satin ribbon on this card both fall into that category. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty cute. I love swapping cards. It is so much fun. That being said....

I'm hosting a card swap. Here's how it works. Anyone interested can sign up for a week, until March 4th. When I know how many people are going to participate I'll let everyone in the group know. You then make however many (depending on how many people sign up) of the same card and send them to me, along with a SASE for cards to be returned. When I get everyone's cards, I'll swap them all, so everyone gets one of everyone else's cards, and then mail them back to you. Hopefully that makes sense. For this first swap there will be no theme...anything goes. Let me know if you're interested and spread the word...the more the merrier! Please don't be intimidated by this...whatever you make will be wonderful (and think of all the cards you'll get back in return!!)

4 comments:

Betsy said...

sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be brave... I'll do it.

Betsy said...

Sign Jenny up too

Courtney said...

Sign me up too!!