Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Girls!

One of Bryn's "big girl" friends plays lacrosse so Bryn and I went to a game last week. Amanda sent Bryn an email thanking her for coming and sent along these pictures her mom had taken.

Bryn loves big girls. I'm so grateful for the example they set. They're always dressed in super cute outfits that are also modest. They're always kind to Bryn even if she gets a little clingy or just jumps around and smiles at them. They're always quick to give her a hug and make her feel special. Thanks girls!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute pix! Aren't "good" big girls great to have around when you have little girls?!

Anonymous said...

This post warms my heart. So we got to California today and I got to see all the cards! They are all SO cute, and I can totally tell which one you did.

Anonymous said...

Oh really! Well I know one you did for sure but I will have to look through them again. Mine are so boring compared to the rest of them! And did you get my envelopes with them? Because mine didn't have an envelope when it came back. It's no big deal; I have a ton here.

Anonymous said...

Thomas here. Looks like great fun. By the way, I just ordered your suggested book from Amazon (Can't get enough of what you don't need). Are you paying for the refund if it's no good? Bytheway, I can't tell you how jealous Heidi and I were to read about your trip to Key West. Sounded awesome.