We've been busy! Last Wednesday my sister, Jes, and her family arrived for a visit. We had a great time at the beach, the zoo, the waterpark, and just visiting with each other.
The beach babies, Abby and Kate
Green Eggs and Ham, read by Bryn to Ella and Cody
Uncle Scott, Cody and Ella
Ella playing in the sand
Cody and Ella catching a ride
The beach babies, Abby and Kate
Green Eggs and Ham, read by Bryn to Ella and Cody
Uncle Scott, Cody and Ella
Ella playing in the sand
Cody and Ella catching a rideJes's husband Scott left on Saturday and Jes, Ella, and Kate stayed until this morning. On Tuesday morning we were joined by my sister, Betsy, and her little boy Harrison. All of the Sherman cousins were together for the first time and had SOOO much fun playing with each other. I think they will all grow up being great friends! More to come...



2 comments:
Thanks for sending my friend home... I've been going crazy without a playdate! Looks like ya'll had fun!
Oh cute! I want our kids to be friends with your kids (well, when we have kids). I always loved seeing my cousins growing up.
Post a Comment