Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An Introduction

Let me introduce you to the yummiest ice cream you will ever taste. It is made by freezing fresh ingredients with liquid nitrogen. I'll let our friend Keith explain the rest...

3 comments:

jess and scott said...

That's neat. Where did you try that?

Kristen said...

Keith and his wife Patty are friends of ours in our ward. They opened their first "store" at the mall in Naples. They're working out all the kinks and will start selling franchises soon. I was NOT exaggerating. It is the BEST ice cream ever. We'll have some when you come.

Jenn said...

Hey Kristen!
I was so excited to see your comment on my blog, and to find that you have one too! It will be great to keep up with you all. The kids are adorable--I can't believe how much Bryn has grown up, and Cody looks like a little-man now! Abby is beautiful, too (and I love her name!). :o)
This ice cream looks great! I think Keith has another winner on his hands! Between pretzels and ice cream, how does Patty stay so thin? ;) I'll definitely have to check it out whenever we make it back down to Naples!
I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog when I get some free time!
Love, Jenn