Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School







4 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! Hope you all survived Fay okay--we might end up with a visit from her up here tomorrow or Saturday. The kids are so cute, but I am still not used to seeing Cody as a little boy. I remember him as an adorable bald baby! :)
P.S. Those text messengers are like glorified walkie talkies--the girls can type on them to each other as long as the other one is fairly close by. I'm NOT doing cell phones yet, so those were the next best thing!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh school is starting already. Crazy! Rob told me last night about Cody's haircut fiasco, but I think it makes him look really cute. He looks like a little tough guy.

Brad and Cathy said...

Dear Bryn,Cody and Abby,

It was so fun to see you on the first day of school. Moma will go to school next Monday. Papa and Moma just love all of our family in florida. We are glad you made it through the storm.

We love you,
Moma and Papa

Rachel Clare said...

I'm hit with the reality of how big your kids are and how I've not met two of them!! We have GOT to see you guys soon!!